Last Updated on December 30, 2021 by ntcltd
A new notification by UKSSSC(Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission) has been released and according to this notification, the application submission of Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022 will start from 3 January 2022. According to this notification total of 785 posts for male constable, 291 vacancies for PAC/ IRB is available and 445 vacancies for fireman posts both male and female are available.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022
Since most of you were asking about Uttarakhand Police Constable vacancies, so in total 785 posts are available, you can also check the below image for reference.
Those who are very interested in Uttarakhand Police Bharti 2022 should definitely fill the application form, as I already stated above that application form submission will start on the 3rd of January and the last date to submit the application is 16 February 2022. So, those who are interested please bookmark both dates.
Before applying to the UK Police Recruitment, I highly suggest you read about the eligibility criteria, if you want to know in detail please go through the notification Advt No: 42/UKSSSC/2021.
In this article, I have tried to provide as much information as possible related to Uttarakhand Police Vacancies 2022. Below I have shared how much height is required for Uttarakhand Police and some other information like Eligibility criteria, Education Qualification, Age limit, Uttarakhand Police salary, posting, etc.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment/Bharti 2022 Information
|Recruitment Name||Uttarakhand Police Recruitment or Uttarakhand Police Bharti|
|Vacancies detail||785 Constable Vacancy, 291 PAC/IRB Vacancies, and 445 fireman vacancies|
|Notification shared by||UKSSSC(Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission)|
|Application submission date||03 January 2022|
Uttarakhand Police 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is very important to know about the UK Police Eligibility Criteria otherwise you may end up in trouble. Candidates who are interested in serving for Uttarakhand Police should fulfill the eligibility criteria first. If you think that you fulfill all the below eligibility criteria then you can fill up the application form and submit it online.
- Candidates who are interested in Uttarakhand Police Recruitment should have passed class 10th and 12th from any reputed state board or central board.
Minimum and Maximum Age
There is a set of rules for those who are interested in applying for Uttarakhand Police, the rules are as follow:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be at least 18 years old.
- The maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years old.
However, there is a CATCH! based on the candidate category, the age relaxation will apply. To know more about it you have to read about your state age relaxation.
Also Check: NTC Recruitment 2022
Also Check: Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 for 10th and 12th pass
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022: How much is the Salary?
If you want to know about the Uttarakhand Police Salary then let me tell you it depends on the post. For example the salary of UK Police constable is different from the salary of a Uttarakhand Police Inspector or Sub-Inspector.
However, the minimum possible Pay scale of Uttarakhand Police recruitment is Rs. 21,700/ and goes up to Rs.59,100/- (Pay Level-3).
Application Fees for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022
Those who are highly interested in doing the Uttarakhand Police job and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria should know that they have to first fill up the application form and then they have to pay the application fees.
The application fee of Uttarakhand Police recruitment 2022 varies from year to year, it might not be the same as the previous year. Right now it is not decided what is the application fee of UK police Bharti but as soon as we get the information about it we will update it right here in this article.
Now you must be thinking about how to pay the Uttarakhand Police application fees? well, as soon as the application form is out you can fill it, and then you can pay the application fee online by Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, and E-challan.
Selection Process of Uttarakhand Police Recruitment
There are total 5 steps that a candidate has to follow to get selected in Uttarakhand Police, the steps are as follow:
- Candidates first have to clear the written exam.
- After the written Exam is cleared, the candidate has to clear a Physical Test, which contains:
Physical Measurement Test (PST)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- After all the above tests the final merit list is declared.
How much Height is required for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment?
|General / OBC Male||Minimum height 168 cm (5’6) or above|
|SC/ST Category Male||Minimum height of 152 cm or above|
|SC/OBC/UR Female||Minimum height of 152 cm or above|
|ST Female||Minimum height of 147 cm or above|
Chest Measurement requirement of Male
|General /BC/SBC||At least 79 cm|
|SC/ST/ Gorkhas of India||At least 77 cm|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of UK Police Recruitment
There are total 3 events, 1) Race, 2) High Jump 3) Long Jump
All these 3 events are performed by both males and females.
Race: Male has to run 5 Km in 25 Mint whereas the female has to run 3 Km in 8 Mint
High Jump: Both males and females have to jump at least 100m and 3 attempts.
Long Jump: Both males and females have to make a long jump of at least 4m and 3 attempts are given in total.
Steps to Apply Online for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022
For those candidates who are applying for the first time and don’t know what are actual steps, please have a look at the below steps. Follow all the below steps carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Open up your computer or laptop and then open up the browser, now enter the official website uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in.
- Now you will see the notification of Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022, you have to click on it.
- It will now open a PDF, you have to download it.
- The PDF has all the important information and I advise everyone to please give it a read.
- Now you need to click on the link to apply online.
- Now fill up all your details. Make sure not to make any mistakes.
- You have to upload your sign, passport size photo, etc.
- After you have filled in all the information correctly, you have to click on Continue.
- Now you need to pay the fees of the application.
- You can make the payment either by using Netbanking or E-challan.
- After the payment is done you can take out the printout of it.
How to Apply for Constable Recruitment 2022
- First of all, open up this official www.sssc.uk.gov.in website on your browser.
- Now you need to click on the option that says Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Download the PDF that contains all the information and then give it a read.
- Click on the Online link to apply online.
- Fill up the information.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Make the payment.
- Take out the hard copy for future reference.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Starting date of Application Submission||03 January 2022|
|Last date of Application Submission||16th Feb 2022|
|Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
So, that’s it guys for this article, we will catch you later.