Last Updated on January 14, 2022 by ntcltd
UP Scholarship 2022 Status – The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department by the government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to offer scholarships to students from 9th to post-graduation students and if you are interested in applying for the UP scholarship 2022 then you are in the right place and in this article, we will describe you the following processes – UP scholarship 2022 status check, UP scholarship 2022 apply online, UP scholarship eligibility, And UP scholarship 2022 register online at scholarship.up.gov.in portal.
UP Scholarship Status Check – छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली
The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department in collaboration with the Uttar Pradesh government offers yearly scholarships to students from class 9th or above up to post-graduation programs with the aim to provide UP scholarships to students with a weak economic background and good academic background.
Let’s take a brief look at the UP scholarship 2022 status check and UP scholarship details -:
UP Scholarship 2022 Status Check And Apply Online
|Name Of The Government Board||Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department (UPSWD)|
|Scholarship Provided By||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Type Of Government Scheme||Scholarship 2022|
|UP Scholarship Application||Available|
|UP Scholarship Application Last Date||December 15th|
|UP Scholarship Eligible Programs||Class 9 Onwards to PG|
|UP Scholarship 2022 Application Date||TBA|
|UP Scholarship Apply Online Link||Apply UP Scholarship 2022 Here|
UP Scholarship 2022 Application Date
The UP scholarship 2022 application online will be out soon and the UP scholarship 2022 important dates are as shown below-:
|Application Form Dates for UP Pre-Matric Scholarships||July 2022 to September 2022|
|Application Form Dates for UP Post-Matric Scholarships||July 2022 to October 2022|
|Dates for correction of UP Pre-Matric Scholarships||October 2022 to October 2022|
|Dates for correction of UP Post-Matric Scholarships||November 2022 to November 2022|
|UP scholarship 2022 result||January 2023|
We hope all the important dates regarding the UP scholarship 2022 are clear from the above table.
UP Scholarship 2022 Registration scholarship.up.gov.in
The UP Scholarship 2022 application will start from 20th July 2022 and eligible students will be able to apply until October 2022, Let’s take a look at the UP scholarship 2022 required documents before we get to the registration process-:
UP Scholarship 2022 Required Documents For छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली
The following documents are required for the UP scholarship 2022 application form -:
- Aadhar card
- OBC/ SC / ST certificate if applicable
- Previous Class Passing Certificates
- A Bank Account
- Fee Receipt Of Institute
- Current board/university registration number
- Proof of family income
- Proof of residence
UP Scholarship Application Fees For All Categories
The eligible candidates can apply for the UP scholarship free of cost through the official UP scholarship portal ie. scholarship.up.nic.in.
|Candidate’s Category||UP Scholarship Application Fees|
UP Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates interested in applying for the scholarship must first clear the UP Scholarship 2022 eligibility criteria which are as follows-:
- SC, ST, General, OBC category students are eligible for the UP Scholarship 2022.
- Sikh, Christian, Muslim, Bodh, Jain, and Parsi students can also apply as Minority
The Candidate Must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh:
- The student must be studying in a School/College located in UP.
- Only students who are permanent residents of UP are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The School/College must be registered on the UP-scholarship portal.
Minimum Family Income required for UP Scholarship 2022:
- The family income of the candidate should be equal to or less than Rs. 2 lakh/annum For a post-matric scholarship.
- The family income of the candidate should not be more than Rs. 1 lakh/annum for the UP pre-matric scholarship.
Academic Qualification Required:
- For Pre-matric Scholarship: The student must be studying in the 9th or 10th class.
- For Post-matric Scholarship (Other than 11th, 12th): The student must have enrolled in a graduation or post-graduation course in a recognized University/College.
- For Post-matric Scholarship: The student must be studying in the 11th or 12th class.
Steps To Apply For UP Scholarship 2022 Online
If you pass the following eligibility criteria then you are good to go ahead with the process of UP Scholarship 2022 apply online which is as follows-:
- For New Applicants: All the new applicants must be in class 11th, 12th (high school/intermediate) 2021-2022, and the other Dashmottar UG / PG / Diploma / Certificates courses
- For Older Applicants: They just have to renew their old application by logging in to the UP Scholarship 2022 official website.
- Please prepare all the required documents in the correct size and format before applying for UP Scholarship.
- Enter all the details carefully and submit your application
- Present the form to the school or college concerned within 3 days of submitting the application form.
- Download the application form and save it for future references.
12th Pass UP Scholarship Status Check scholarship.up.nic.in
All the candidates can check their UP scholarship status, Payment status, and UP scholarship application status online through the official website ie. scholarship.up.gov.in.
UP scholarship applicants can find all the details regarding their post-matric UP scholarship status on the official website of UP scholarship.
UP Scholarship 2022 Status Check And Important Details
Few of the colleges have been blacklisted from the scholarship by the government of UP which is as follows-:
UP Scholarship 2022 blacklisted colleges
- Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management
- Hathras, Excellence College of Professional Studies, Meerut,
- Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat
UP Scholarship 2022 Important Details
- Make a photocopy of your bank passbook and attach it to your UP scholarship application.
- Failed students are not eligible for the UP scholarship.
- Students who have already registered can modify their applications.
- After submission of the applications, students should take the receipt of the application form.
- UP scholarship applications with wrong or suspicious details will be rejected directly.
- UP scholarship 2022 status can be checked from the official website using the login id and password provided at the time of UP scholarship 2022 registration.
- Visit the official website regularly to stay updated regarding the Saksham scholarship scheme and check UP scholarship 2022 status.
- Professional Studies, Meerut, and Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Among students studying in blacklisted colleges, the Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Hathras, Excellence Colleges, General, OBC, SC, ST category also receive scholarships.
UP Scholarship Status Check Online And UP Scholarship Helpline Numbers
- Sarkari UP scholarship Customer Care Phone numbers: 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199
- UP Sakhsam Scholarship Toll-free Number: 18001805131(Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229
Frequent QNAs Related To UP Scholarship 2022 Status Check
Q.What is the UP Scholarship 2022 official website?
Ans. The UP scholarship official website is scholarship.up.gov.in.
Q. Which institutes and colleges are blacklisted from UP scholarship?
Ans. Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Hathras, Excellence College of Professional Studies, Meerut, Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat
Q. What is the UP scholarship helpline number?
Ans. Sarkari UP scholarship Customer Care Phone numbers: 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199