Last Updated on December 29, 2021 by ntcltd
The Indian Navy is looking for 10+2 (10th and 12th) pass candidates for various openings. This article contains all the information regarding the Indian Navy recruitment 2022 for 10th and 12th pass. Let’s take a look at all the details like Navy recruitment age limit, Navy jobs, and Navy enrollment process for 10th and 12th pass.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy is looking for 10 and 12th pass and undergraduate candidates for various postings which include chef, steward, SSR, AA, etc. You can apply for any of the Indian Navy jobs listed above but first, let’s take a look at the eligibility criteria of all the Indian Navy Recruitment openings.
The Indian is looking for up to 275 candidates for the position of Commercial Apprentice for a term of one year at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply directly at apprenticeshipindia.org
Different Indian Navy Recruitment Openings For 10th And 12th Pass
All the 10th and 12th pass with physics and mathematic as subjects who have cleared the Indian Navy recruitment registration exam and clear the minimum age limit can apply for the following posts in the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 for 10th and 12th include the following jobs-:
The candidates can choose the post based on the official website and apply online. The Indian Navy recruitment candidates are required to clear the following test-:
- Indian Navy written exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Examination
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Indian Navy recruitment candidate must pass the following criteria-:
- SSC, Class 12th, or Class 10 with 50% of the overall score
- The candidate should have passed ITI (NCVT / SCVT) with a total of 65% score
- General and OBC category candidates between April 1, 2001, and April 1, 2008.
- SC and ST category candidates must be born between April 1, 1996, and April 1, 2008.
Note-: children of Indian Navy personnel and other Indian defense employees will receive an additional two-year age reduction only with the approval of IHQ/ MoD (Navy).
Apply Online For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
The application process for Indian Navy recruitment 2022 is quite simple. The candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the various job openings in the Indian Navy-:
- The applicant must visit the apprenticeshipindia.org website
- Now, Click on the trade apprenticeship option on the homepage
- Register using your mobile number, Email ID, etc.
- Fill up the application form with accurate details
- Upload the required documents in the asked format
- Pay the application fees.
- Click on submit
- Save the application form or print it out for future reference.
Indian Navy Selection Process
All the candidates will have to go through the following selection process for the Indian navy
- The applicants will have to take an exam in MCQ mode.
- The exam will consist of a total of 50 questions.
- Questions from Mathematics, General Sciences, and General knowledge will be asked in the exam.
- Each question will carry a weight of 1.5 points.
The candidates who will clear the written examination will go through the interview process and finally, after the interview, the candidates will have to go through the physical examination
Indian Navy Physical Examination
The candidates will have to perform the following tasks to clear the physical examination
- The candidate will have to run a distance of 1.6 Km in 7 minutes.
- Perform 20 squats (Situps or Utthak-Betthak).
- Candidates must be able to perform 10 push-ups in one repetition.
Once the candidate has cleared the written, interview, and physical test they have to go through a mandatory medical fitness test in which the candidate will be checked for any illness or deformities in their body.
Apply Online For Indian Navy Bharti 2022
You are required to open the mentioned link to apply for Indian Navy Bharti 2022. You need to register using your Aadhar Id or Pan or driving license and complete the application process.
Documents Required To Apply For Indian Navy Bharti 2022
The following documents are required by the candidates to complete the application process of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022.
The candidates are advised to keep the following candidates scanned and ready to upload to complete the application process-:
(1) 10th and 12th Marksheet
(2) ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Or Driver’s License
(3) A recent passport-sized photographer with a plain and clear background.
(5) Address Proof (electricity bill, water bill, etc.)
(6) Signature of the candidate on a blank white paper
Note-: The candidate must have the mobile number active and ready which is linked to their Aadhar card for verification purposes.
These are all the requirements and criteria for the Indian Navy recruitment 2022 application form and candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying for any post.
Do visit ntcltd.co.in for more such posts.